The Staffing Alliance Mission
The Staffing Alliance is committed to being “Life-Change Agents” in the lives of our stakeholders. Employees, Customers, Suppliers, Owners, and the Communities we serve by:
- Committing to honor God in all aspects of operations.
- Providing a work environment for our employees to promote faith and family values.
- Offering our customers exceptional service, innovative solutions, and value.
- Providing a return on the owners’ investment and sharing God’s blessings with our employees and the communities we serve.
Where there is no vision, the people perish;but he that keepth the law, happy is he. Proverbs 29:18 (KJV)
Reputable Full Service Employment Agency
The Staffing Alliance is a full-service employment agency serving a variety of industries, including (but not limited to):
- Light Industrial
- Golf Course Maintenance
- Call Center Industries
- And More!
Qualified Staffing Experience to Meet Business Demands
With nearly a decade of staffing experience, The Staffing Alliance is committed to providing you with qualified personnel to meet your business demands.
From recruiting skilled clerical staff to conducting safety orientations at industrial work sites, The Staffing Alliance provides you with a full spectrum of staffing services. Regardless of how simple or complex your staffing needs may be, The Staffing Alliance matches you with the right personnel for to help your business achieve maximum results.
Where we are, Who we Serve
Headquartered in Lumberton, North Carolina. The Staffing Alliance serves North Carolina and South Carolina.
The Staffing Alliance office will be closed on Tuesday, September 18, 2018. Please check your email for updates on your work schedule and follow our TSA facebook page.
Corporate Holidays Closings:
New Year’s Day
Good Friday (Easter)
The Staffing Alliance conducts interviews daily in all markets. To schedule an interview, please follow the steps below:
1) Complete an online application (Click Apply Now)
2) Email at Recruiting Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (910) 737-6420 to schedule an interview.